Terms and Conditions“Explore Malta Limited”, a Limited Liability Company Registered in Malta, with registration Number C 37884, offers a variety of tours, tickets and services through its website exploremalta.com.mt. Because Explore Malta Limited’s Terms & Conditions contain legal obligations, it is encouraged that these are read carefully. They form the basis on which bookings are accepted by Explore Malta Limited.
Unless otherwise stated, purchases made through exploremalta.com.mt are subject to these Terms & Conditions; in all booking arrangements, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the persons named in the booking.
No variation to these Terms & Conditions shall be of any effect unless made in writing by and with the authority of Explore Malta Limited.
- By using exploremalta.com.mt or any Explore Malta Limited-affiliated website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately.
- If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not access and/or use exploremalta.com.mt or any Explore Malta Ltd-affiliated website.
- Explore Malta Ltd may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Explore Malta Ltd. Your continued use of exploremalta.com.mt or an Explore Malta Ltd-affiliated website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use exploremalta.com.mt content (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of exploremalta.com.mt content requires the prior written permission of Explore Malta Ltd (if you’re interested in becoming an Explore Malta Ltd affiliate, please contact us for more information).
- You agree to use exploremalta.com.mt and Explore Malta Ltd-affiliated websites only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of exploremalta.com.mt.
- Your use of exploremalta.com.mt or any Explore Malta Ltd-affiliated sites is intended for personal, non-commercial use and/or to make legitimate requests to book the products or services offered. You agree not to use this site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests. You agree not to use robots or other automated means to access this site, unless specifically permitted by Explore Malta Ltd.
- All products, tours and services offered by Explore Malta Ltd are valid as per the dates displayed at exploremalta.com.mt or any Explore Malta Ltd-affiliated website. Explore Malta Ltd is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
- All requests for modifications/amendments must be directed to the Explore Malta Ltd Customer Care Team who will process the request.
- Explore Malta Ltd does not charge a fee to amend or change the dates of an existing booking, as long as the request is received by our Customer Care team more than three (3) days ahead of your confirmed travel date.
- It is not possible to change or modify a special event, theatre or show ticket. Sales of these tickets are final and cannot be amended once your original purchase is confirmed.
- All other date-change requests and amendments are subject to availability by our suppliers and/or service providers; Explore Malta Ltd cannot guarantee the success of any date-change request.
- If you request a date change within three (3) days or less of your confirmed travel date, Explore Malta Ltd will attempt to honour your request; however changes made three days or less from your original travel date may attract an additional fee.
- Occasionally our suppliers and/or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a result, Explore Malta Ltd reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, tour, ticket or product that you have booked at Explore Malta Ltd.com or through Explore Malta Ltd-affiliated websites, at any time, for any reason.
- In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
- Notwithstanding the above, when we are informed in advance by our agents, service providers and/or suppliers of a significant change to a booking and/or to a tour, product or event, we make every reasonable effort to notify the consumer, travel agent and/or distributor as appropriate, in order to amend or re-issue the booking where feasible.
- Prices listed on Explore Malta Ltd.com and Explore Malta Ltd-affiliated websites are per person, unless otherwise specified.
- Prices quoted are always in Euros
- Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
- Prices do not include tips/gratuities to tour directors, drivers or local guides; and any beverages or food not specifically listed under “Inclusions” on the product pages of exploremalta.com.mt or Explore Malta Ltd-affiliated websites.
- Explore Malta Ltd accepts the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa, American Express.
- There is no charge or service fee for processing credit-card payments.
- Full payment by credit card is required to make a reservation. Payment will be listed as EXPLORE MALTA LTD on the credit card statement.
- No refunds are available once a tour or service has been confirmed
- Under no circumstances will Explore Malta Ltd or its agents, affiliates, service providers, suppliers, and/or distributors be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of exploremalta.com.mt regardless of the form of action.
- Explore Malta Ltd and its agents and suppliers, in making arrangements for tours, transportation or any service in connection with the itineraries of individual customers, shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any carrier or other company or person providing services included in the tours.
- Furthermore, Explore Malta Ltd and its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labour disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
- Explore Malta Ltd’s content - including the information, names, images, pictures, logos, prices, dates, and availability regarding or relating to Explore Malta Ltd, exploremalta.com.mt and/or to an Explore Malta Ltd-affiliated website, service provider, operator and/or distribution partner – is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- At Explore Malta Ltd we check and recheck the details about all the products and services we offer for accuracy. However, Explore Malta Ltd does not warrant that functionality, content or information contained on exploremalta.com.mt or any Explore Malta Ltd-affiliated website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that exploremalta.com.mt or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Maltese law and they shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.
Product Validity, Modifications & Amendments
Pricing & Inclusions/Exclusions
Payments & Cancellations
Disclaimers & Limitations of Liability
Law and jurisdiction